Inglés - Used To: Ejercitación II

Used to do or Be used to Quiz
1 My mother ______________cook on Sundays.
2 Didn't you use to _____________?
3 I didn't use to _____________this much TV.
4 You will _____________noisy children soon.
5 Allison used to _____________my best friend.
6 I used to _____________10 cigarettes a day.
7 I was used to _____________sunshine in Hawaii.
8 Are you used to _____________spicy food?
9 My brother is used to _____________early for school.
10 Did you _____________to eat meat?
Choose the correct answer.
Q1 - I'm not used to ____ up this early.
get
getting

Q2 - I used to ____ a lot.
read
reading

Q3 - You'll have to get used to ____ on the right when you live there.
drive
driving

Q4 - I didn't use to ____ it, but I do now.
like
liking

Q5 - I found it hard to get used to ____ in such a hot country.
live
living

Q6 - Where did you use to ____ when you visited?
stay
staying

Q7 - It took me a while to get used to ____ the language.
speak
speaking

Q8 - I used to ____ hard when I was a student.
work
working

Q9 - Have you got used to ____ it yet?
do
doing

Q10 - I'm not used to ____ so much tea.
drink
drinking